• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

The Sunderland bench sounds like it'd be a UN delegation.

42 Liam Agnew
22 El-Hadji Ba
35 Charalampos Mavrias
23 Emanuele Giaccherini
30 Ignacio Scocco
17 Jozy Altidore
32 Óscar Ustari

dc89

Jesus, the amount of empty seats, in a title run-in. What shit fans. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

Its kinda funny how other fans comment on it, I too have done it.

But you should be hoping for it to be empty as possible. DAT FFP.

Its kinda funny how other fans comment on it, I too have done it.

But you should be hoping for it to be empty as possible. DAT FFP.

Empty seats 3 days after liverpool against sunderland a day before a 4 day weekend in the school holidays? Not surprised at all.

Let's not forget plenty of people might be sick because the weather got worse again, also I'm pretty sure plenty have to work outside town today, also many are still stuck in traffic because everyone wants to get to the game at the same time.

:)

Come off it, fans aren't made of money. Seen this happen to many a team this season.

What do you think about this shirt, FootGAF?

X924xDy.jpg

Zabojnik

Yeah don't bother yet man. By the time 4k stuff will be more widely spread, you will probably want a new tv anyway.

Yeah, that's my reasoning as well. Hopefully OLED will hit mainstreet in a few years. Saw a few of those curved beauties today, but I could never justify spending that much on a TV.

Marc

Stones for the world cup squad or too early? Would go for all the youngsters and ballers.

And Palace scores while I type that, fuck football. Can't stand that laughing cunt.

Hixx

Fair fucks to Pulis like he's doing a stunning job at Palace. Can't stand his style but he and Allardyce get results.

Marc

The fuck was that Barry?

Gif of Aguero dying? Just put him in my fantasy team, pls tell me he is Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom