• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's a terrible gaffe from Mannone, he dropped a clanger in the 90th minute against us as well, let Gylfi score.

Meier

Guess that's probably the title then. Have to hope for Liverpool-Chelsea draw and maybe one or both to slip up again as well. Fucking hell.

Ingeniero

Thanks Palace, everton lol
City didn't win at home lol
Liverpool got this, I don´t think this slips now.

Real Madrid will win Copa del Rey.

GOAT DAY

subtles

The City goal was terrible keeping.

I'll take what I can get.

Let's beat Norwich.

Repeat this at the weekend Sunderland.

Let's go West Brom.

Marc

Wait, Everton scored again? Damn, they really bottled that game. Had Mirallas and Nasri in my fantasy team at least. :D

Unlucky Sunderland, play so much better away from home and when you are expected to lose.

Is it destined for Liverpool? Still think Chelsea will win it unfortunately but hope I am wrong.

Call me a defeatist twat (because that's what I am) but that's given us the much needed cushion for error, we can afford to draw one of our remaining games as long as we beat Chelsea (I think), or we can draw to Chelsea and win the rest

There's no chance we're winning 14 in a row, it's unheard of for a team that isn't comfortably the best in their league to do that, so this is much-needed

GQman2121

Banned
Oh god, what a finish to the season this is going to be. Liverpool firmly in the drivers seat now. Feels odd to say that given the trees are already in full bloom outside. Four. Games. Left.

L1NETT

He performs better in front of smaller crowd's.

rZUAj.gif

Bravo sir

Salvadora

Call me a defeatist twat (because that's what I am) but that's given us the much needed cushion for error, we can afford to draw one of our remaining games as long as we beat Chelsea (I think), or we can draw to Chelsea and win the rest

There's no chance we're winning 14 in a row, it's unheard of for a team that isn't comfortably the best in their league to do that, so this is much-needed

You're a defeatist twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom