• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

He was always all in on both trophies. We have the depth to rotate and get results at home for our two remaining league games. For the two games in Madrid, and LFC at home, we will be going full speed with the strongest possible team we can field.

Man, assuming we beat Sunderland at the weekend, the next fortnight is huge for us. Will define the season, one way or another.

Gothos

Just came back from work. City-Sunderland 2:2? OMG, YESSSSSS!!! C'mon Liverpool, you cannot fuck it up! :) Next two games will be absolutely crucial and the game against Chelsea will be fucking EPIC - match for the championship! Damn, it would be amazing if Chelasea lost points this weekend bit I'm also fearful of the Norwrich game. It won't be easy.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ramos you brainless moron. Why even try to kick him? Him and Pepe just can't handle big games.

dsodsdsokdjtl.gif

What the fuck defending is this.... reyes pls

Are you really not used to it by now? Your defense has been shit for years, and Madrid supporters keeps denying it... and their management too, will much rather buy more offensive players.

Embarrassing really that Madrid can't beat Barca in this state. Is their whole gameplan really just to pass to Ronaldo? Cause when he's not there it's truly terrible.

I think he's talking about Porto. Diego Reyes is their young cb.

Haha well, direct my comment to all the other Madrid supporters that keeps claiming Pepe and Ramos are fine defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom