• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson

Wasn't it two weeks ago, Huntelaar lost two teeth?

klaus%20jan%20huntelaar%20grass.JPG

elsk

Banned
Chelsea really was very dumb. They needed that second goal before the HT. Now Napoli could start playing football in the 2nd half.

It's mans game!

Soon everyone will be wearing head guards! I think Sandro wears one too.

I remember playing a few monts ago and some people wore them too. But eh each to their own me guess

Who gives a shit? It's not like it's interrupting anything or anyone, should we drop shin guards too? IT'S A MANS GAME!

GQman2121

Banned
Well we're clearly up for this. Second half is going to be intense as we chase this goal and try not to concede. I'm already on my fourth Harp......

Arnie

Really good half from Chelsea. It's strange to see them so threatening after their limp output this season. And I feel bad saying that as I'm sad to see the back of AVB.

Fur_Q

Really good half from Chelsea. It's strange to see them so threatening after their limp output this season. And I feel bad saying that as I'm sad to see the back of AVB.

Good half? Napoli were running it and should have capitalised on it. They didn't and Chelsea scored, still look a threat and I expect them to score or come close in the second half.

Napoli are a dangerous side more than capable of taking this tie beyond Chelseas reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom