• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol confederate flag

hXOir.jpg

Bringing in an additional striker could break Chelsea's flow/momentum imho. They should do it 10 or so mins before the end.
Cool Napoli fans there!
(edit: wtf at the conf. flag?)

lol confederate flag

hXOir.jpg

Mate at the bridge said he saw the highest police presence he's ever seen there tonight, how that got past them and the bag search at the gate beggars belief

Nation flags aren't allowed in the Emirates understandably. Is this applied throughout the league/sport?
They're not that strict about it from what I've seen, the Israeli flag in the spurs end at the NLD sticks in the memory, which is odd as i thought the policy, which I think is Arsenal specific, was designed to deliberately prevent sectarianism like that.

Fur_Q

Mate at the bridge said he saw the highest police presence he's ever seen there tonight, how that got past them and the bag search at the gate beggars belief

Come on it's piss easy to get anything into a premiership ground, fucks sake yoooonited fans brought flares and got em in to eastlands for fucks sake.

A flag would be piss easy to get in.

Come on it's piss easy to get anything into a premiership ground, fucks sake yoooonited fans brought flares and got em in to eastlands for fucks sake.

A flag would be piss easy to get in.

True, but Chelsea stewards have always seemed a bit over-zealous every time I've been to the bridge, so I was surprised they haven't at least told them to take it down.

Wilbur

Banned
Ozil is god. I almost want Chelsea to go through so there's at least one English team there (plus that means there will be 7 different countries out of 8 teams in the quarter finals) BUT NAH FUCK CHELSEA

True, but Chelsea stewards have always seemed a bit over-zealous every time I've been to the bridge, so I was surprised they haven't at least told them to take it down.

Do you want to get in and talk to these people?

iAQqDxPMySynB.gif

There was also a hell lot of people with stone island clothing when they showed the fans before, bunch of hooligans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom