• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

iGg6TpPFdGyCs.gif

iJ1R67pxe21Px.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea look slick and energetic today. The turnaround since AVB's sacking is massive. The scrap for 3rd and 4th is really going to be tight.

Kyoufu

Oh I'm not criticising him. In all competitions I'm pretty sure he has one of the highest assist rates in the team. So whilst he might not be scoring, at least he's providing for the team.

That's his only saving grace right now.

and his devilish good looks

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Anyone going to say that sacking AVB was a good idea yet?

It was a good idea. He was a terrible appointment and had no idea how to conduct himself. As embarrassing as it is for Chelsea to have to do it, there was no other option. He just didn't have the guile or the character to get them where they wanted to be. I don't think Di Mateo does either, but like Hiddink the change alone is enough for now.

Kyoufu

It was a good idea. He was a terrible appointment and had no idea how to conduct himself. As embarrassing as it is for Chelsea to have to do it, there was no other option. He just didn't have the guile or the character to get them where they wanted to be. I don't think Di Mateo does either, but like Hiddink the change alone is enough for now.

It's time to bring back Ruud Gullit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom