• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

;(

apparently we signed a brazilian midfielder, 17 yr old?

Lucas Evangelista. Brazilian media are reporting that United have the option to buy him when he turns 18. He's coming over to England in a few months to train with the team and then he'll sign the contract after his 18th birthday. Haven't seen anything in the British media about the signing though.

1-0 Nice Goal

untitled-8qxbkw.gif

K1LLER7

Oui. Lucas Evangelista. And we fucked off one not-up-to-scratch Brazilian (not Anderson), and are having a look at another two.

Or something.

Lol anderson will be the next ronaldinho, believe!!

Lucas Evangelista. Brazilian media are reporting that United have the option to buy him when he turns 18. He's coming over to England in a few months to train with the team and then he'll sign the contract after his 18th birthday. Haven't seen anything in the British media about the signing though.

oh thanks, thought we signed him. At least we're looking at midfielders which is promising. Hopefully he can break into the team and isn't another possebon.

Carbonox

Watch this before the 3 pm kick offs: Barcelona - Arsenal U11

if it hasn't been posted before..

I was genuinely enjoying that. Saddens me that I've never had the pleasure of playing such football. Back to shitty sunday league football it is. Hoof balls and old drunks running around headbutting eachother.

Only in training does my team actually instigate decent possession football. :lol

Isn't that Lahm's more natural position though?

Yeah, it is. But the beloved skipper Mr Lahm himself decided that he likes to play on the left more than on the right. And so it was done because no one dares to tell him to shut the fuck up and just play football again.

spidye

Yeah, it is. But the beloved skipper Mr Lahm himself decided that he likes to play on the left more than on the left. And so it was done because no one dares to tell him to shut the fuck up and just play football again.

he should play left in the national team though. germany has not even one decent left back other than him

Clegg

Lol anderson will be the next ronaldinho, believe!!

oh thanks, thought we signed him. At least we're looking at midfielders which is promising. Hopefully he can break into the team and isn't another possebon.

United have a deal with a Brazilian club that allows them to sign promising youth players. There are a few players that United are looking very closely at right now and Lucas is one of them. If he impresses over the next few months then I think United will sign him.

I think United will then loan these players to FC Twente in order to to get them a work permit to play in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom