• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gents, we have a match.

Milan will have to come forward, they can't sit back anymore and so this allows us to hit them on the break. I expect plenty of more goals in this tie

Fantomex

They've been making hay down Milan's right wing, where the visitors' left-back Djamel Mesbah looks like some supporter who's won a competition where first prize was the opportunity to play for AC Milan for an evening. He's having a shocker.

The Guardian LOL!

Messi

untitled-13qamj.gif

Milan WTF, Come on Arsenal.

Manager

Milan need to understand you can't fucking rely on Mr bad haircut and Robinho up front. Why the fuck does Ibra have to go down to the center circle and pick up the ball all the time.

Oh right, now I remember. Milan midfield is thin as fuck. Stop being such cheap asses and just buy some god damn midfielders.

Van Bommel is also making ridiculous, stupid, tackles. Red card on the horizon.

Milan need to understand you can't fucking rely on Mr bad haircut and Robinho up front. Why the fuck does Ibra have to go down to the center circle and pick up the ball all the time.

Oh right, now I remember. Milan midfield is thin as fuck. Stop being such cheap asses and just buy some god damn midfielders.

Van Bommel is also making ridiculous, stupid, tackles. Red card on the horizon.

we have a ton of midfielders. like ten. they are just all injured.

Call me crazy, but I'd like to see Mesbah up against the Ox. Theo is too one dimensional, but Oxlade-Chamberlain will attack him. Song looks knackered, I agree with Neville. Worryingly, we don't have any midfielders on our bench :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom