• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. "Let's keep the ball, we don't need to score! They won't attack either, we can start preparing our tickets for the final!"

I thought La Coruna and Istanbul would happen only once in a lifetime. The only shot on target was from Abate, which is pretty ridiculus, and our defense, Thiago Silva included, was just awful.

Well, at least we can focus on the Scudetto.

Milan need to understand you can't fucking rely on Mr bad haircut and Robinho up front. Why the fuck does Ibra have to go down to the center circle and pick up the ball all the time.

Oh right, now I remember. Milan midfield is thin as fuck. Stop being such cheap asses and just buy some god damn midfielders.

Van Bommel is also making ridiculous, stupid, tackles. Red card on the horizon.

we have a ton of midfielders. like ten. they are just all injured.

Beaten.

36gv2j.jpg

bud

Milan need to understand you can't fucking rely on Mr bad haircut and Robinho up front. Why the fuck does Ibra have to go down to the center circle and pick up the ball all the time.

Oh right, now I remember. Milan midfield is thin as fuck. Stop being such cheap asses and just buy some god damn midfielders.

and a couple of decent full backs.

We would have a lot of midfielders, if they weren't injured. We also don't have money.

Call me crazy, but I'd like to see Mesbah up against the Ox. Theo is too one dimensional, but Oxlade-Chamberlain will attack him. Song looks knackered, I agree with Neville. Worryingly, we don't have any midfielders on our bench :O

Theo is fine, for the most part tonight. Milan can't deal with that 1 dimension at the moment. Plus it's better having a kind of orchestrator in the middle with Rosicky.

Carbonox

I totally forgot about the Arsenal game. I come online to check the scores and uh...all I could say was "wat".

Seriously, typical that. :lol

Good on them though, they're definitely in with a shout now. What the fuck happened for AC Milan to be this bad?

Clegg

Arsenals first goal was Van Bommels fault.

He just stood there when Koscielney headed the ball. He was supposed to be marking him.

Awful defending.

we made one, maybe two fatal defensive errors this entire season. and yet we make THREE in one game. all of arsenal's goals were just our own defensive errors. i have no idea how this is happening.

Arnie

I'm also think Ox should go to the Euros. He's a genuine threat, he's got pace, and unlike Walcott he knows how to use it.

If Arsenal comeback then this has to be one of the greatest couple of weeks for an Arsenal fan in the last few years.

dschalter

we made one, maybe two fatal defensive errors this entire season. and yet we make THREE in one game. all of arsenal's goals were just our own defensive errors. i have no idea how this is happening.

they didn't come to play, it's obvious enough. i can only hope allegri destroyed them in his talk.

3-0 - The last time that AC Milan were 3-0 down at HT in a CL game was in the famous defeat v Deportivo de La Coruña in April 2004. Comeback

Nice.

They thought 4-0 was enough. Plus, Mesbah.

bud

if arsenal would succeed--which they wont because, sadly, gibbs or someone else [but definitely gibbs] will fuck up--would this be the greatest comeback everrrr?

mozfan12

Banned
"Milan missed Luca Antonini, Clarence Seedorf, Kevin-Prince Boateng, Maxi Lopez, Alexandre Pato, Alessandro Nesta, Alexander Merkel, Antonio Cassano and Gennaro Gattuso, plus the suspended Massimo Ambrosini."

Were missing so many players but its not enough to give away a 4-0 lead. Fuck can we bring Maldini from retirement. Even Thiago is making mistakes...

Clegg

I don't know if Milan should go all out in attack or park the bus instead.

Arsenal will concede if their defence is put under pressure.

IceCold

Wow watching Torres first half highlights is a sad sight to see. Guys in the shitter confidence wise.

Lack of confidence on the field is a bitch. It makes me sad to see guys like him or Quaresma choke because we know what they are capable of. The wost thing is that unless they score goals, their confidence will keep getting worse.

WJD

Ox on Mesbah seems like an obvious change. Put Walcott central with Van Persie and maybe sub Gervinho for someone half-way competent.

Fur_Q

I'm also think Ox should go to the Euros. He's a genuine threat, he's got pace, and unlike Walcott he knows how to use it.

If Arsenal comeback then this has to be one of the greatest couple of weeks for an Arsenal fan in the last few years.

Won't happen unlike the Germans who love their youth players were judgmental and are keen to waffle on about tournament experience and preach about "Being ready" whatever the fuck that means, I agree with you, lads an asset if your good enough your old enough me reckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom