• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6-0 Tello

untitled-986jvj.gif

This is getting embarrassing

WJD

They may act like utter cunts every time el Clasico rolls round but you can't help but appreciate just how bloody good at football they are.

*bow*

FootballFan

Did Messi overtake Ronaldo yet?

Umm what do you mean?
Messi already had more goals than Cr7 this season. People get confused with the golden boot award, which is goals in the league only. Doesnt include CL, CDR, CWC, Spanish/European Supercups. Messi now has 47 goals, Ronaldo 39 I believe.
edit: nope wait Messi - 45 goals Cr7 - 37 goals. (according to goal.com)

Fur_Q

Wow i go for a piss and they score haha truly gods of the arena. Cheers sunni, i get to see the highlights in real time. Thanks bro.

Kyoufu

Umm what do you mean?
Messi already had more goals than Cr7 this season. People get confused with the golden boot award, which is goals in the league only. Doesnt include CL, CDR, CWC, Spanish/European Supercups. Messi now has 47 goals, Ronaldo 39 I believe.

Oh right. Thought it was in all competitions. Thanks.

elsk

Banned
10-0 would be a nice result.

Adler playing? Might not be world class but he certainly isn't bad.

I hope you're trolling here.

That's well and all, but these balls are being slotted right underneath him, and he's been chipped twice, and that is only out of the five goals I've seen.

He was great before the first couple of goals. After that all the team just gave up. They were 3-1 before the match started anyway, with the first goal all 0.1% of hope was banished.

FootballFan

That tello player seems class, really quick

He is really good, like him much more than Cuenca. So fast and very direct. I wanted him to start(posted my preferred lineup yesterday) but Pep started with a much stronger team than I thought.
Don't know who our fastest player is. But Tello would probably be in the top 3. Sanchez and Afellay being the other 2 I would guess.

elsk

Banned
Well at least they have won against Bayern :)

You are not familiar with the Leverkusen philosophy.
Important match = lose
Non-important match = give it a try
Against Bayern = WE MUST WIN.

Also, was the first time they won against us in years. We're just being extremely shitty atm, even Basel won against us...

He is really good, like him much more than Cuenca. So fast and very direct. I wanted him to start(posted my preferred lineup yesterday) but Pep started with a much stronger team than I thought.
Don't know who our fastest player is. But Tello would probably be in the top 3. Sanchez and Afellay being the other 2 I would guess.
Now that you mention Afellay, how is he doing anyway?

elsk

Banned
Confirmed: Podolski to Arsenal for €13m, €7m salary per year.

Part of the transfer fee is going to Bayern btw :)

K1LLER7

From what I've seen I'd say Sanchez is the fastest,out of the 3, one of the fastest in the league probably. Ronaldo being the fastest IMO.

Was this the keeper someone kept praising here not many days ago? Seems quite bad.
He's a fine keeper, but how is he supposed to be the saving grace if his team is falling apart?
I feel like Podolski could either do great in England or fail miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom