• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi trolling again. 2-0.

TeCRs.jpg

dc89

I really like the Champions League winners arm patches. I dream of the day I can buy a City shirt with them patches.

Fur_Q

The only team that can stop this juggernaut is Gods Own the boys in blue, da arab spring, da "I fill my car to contribute to the effort" Ciiiiittttttyyyyyyyyyy

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Damnit. I hate my American reading comprehension.

FootballFan

The only team that can stop this juggernaut is Gods Own the boys in blue, da arab spring, da "I fill my car to contribute to the effort" Ciiiiittttttyyyyyyyyyy

what the ?? :S

Anyways....great play all round from our players, cesc has been average though, his goals and assists are great but quite a lot of the time he just doesn't play that well.
Messi is so good, lucky he is on our team lol. It looks like its going to be the 4th season in a row that he is the top scorer in the Champions League. Crazy.

Fur_Q

what the ?? :S

Anyways....great play all round from our players, cesc has been average though, his goals and assists are great but quite a lot of the time he just doesn't play that well.
Messi is so good, lucky he is on our team lol. It looks like its going to be the 4th season in a row that he is the top scorer in the Champions League. Crazy.

Truth hurts bro. Economics 101.

Fantomex

Fair do's fella just thought i cheer up the place will back out like batman into the shadows. Enjoy.

nah man don't go. Just sit down, relax, take your shoes off, and have fun taking in the awesomeness that is Footy Gaf. With no mentioning of genitalia of course!

Fur_Q

Why is it always someone without an avatar as well?

Funnily enough the most respected poster i have seen on this forum is brain_stew and he doesn't have an avatar, i think he got fed up with the constant bickering over the gaming side. Shame also loved his posts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom