• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

untitled-1219y82.gif

This is the first time I've ever seen a scroll function for goals on ESPN Gamecast...

xbhaskarx

Is this a break through in the US is this a first. Not trying to sound like a twat i have no idea how the MLS is doing, is there an audience for european footie.

Yes this is the first European footie match that has ever been covered by a US-based website. Hopefully one day they will start showing them on television so we Americans don't have to rely on Sunhi's gifs....

Dibbz

Best I've seen him play in midfield for us. Looked like his days in Arsenal.

He's been playing better at Barca imo. He's scored like 15 goals or something already. To think last year he was out for ages with injuries and to play like this in his first season is nuts.

Jubern

Lyon's match still not over, 5 minutes to go then penalties... I'm French and usually root for them in CL but fuck this shit. They should have CHEWED those guys.

Ailton has been absolutely shit in this game, but Chiotis has been absolutely immense.

Someone please score though, end this misery...

Misery? The fuck, been a great watch.

Ailton has been shit when he has needed to score, but also created quite a bit and constantly have a Lyon defender on him, which also led to the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom