• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
saved!

untitled-14rblst.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
APOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

CHIOTISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jubern

FUUUUUuuuuu.

Well, there's that. Out of this year and prolly not going to be in the next one: hard times to come for Lyon.

Scum

BBC said:
Apoel Nicosia's unbelievable Champions League journey continues. They are the first team from Cyprus to reach the quarter-finals of the competition. They become the first team ever to reach the Champions League quarters after going through three qualifying rounds. Top work lads.
Wow! :eek:

Fur_Q

I was there too. My dad took me, we were in the Main Stand. I was only a little lad but I remember it so clearly.

Me too I was just where the main stand met the north stand had a meat pie and snook a pint in from the bar as well way underage, motherfucking rebel me. ;)

dc89

Me too I was just where the main stand met the north stand had a meat pie and snook a pint in from the bar as well way underage, motherfucking rebel me. ;)

Do you remember Alan Kernaghan?

My dad used to know him, we went in the players lounge after some games. I had a autograph book which was brimming with everyone's signatures from all sorts of teams.

Multiquoting it up in here.

He's such a fookin' joke. Beest eva fa meh.

I see Fady is not listed as a Chelsea fan in the OP. Stealth City fan confirmed.

Silly, we all know that Fady secretly supports Madrid. You can only have one team, you know.

Yes this is the first European footie match that has ever been covered by a US-based website. Hopefully one day they will start showing them on television so we Americans don't have to rely on Sunhi's gifs....

lol

*gif fixed*

toast+house+md.gif

You know I'm slowly falling in love with ol' Square Jaw.

Now they'll get drawn with Barcelona. Messi will score 2 hat-tricks.

No, this is Apple's Apoel's cup to lose! They're an irresistible force at the moment. BELIEVE.

Fur_Q

Do you remember Alan Kernaghan?

My dad used to know him, we went in the players lounge after some games. I had a autograph book which was brimming with everyone's signatures from all sorts of teams.

Haha I remeber calling him a shit footballer to his face because my mates dared me outside the mainstand and the family stand and then me shitting it because he reacted and told me i was a prick which i was hold my hands up there. I just went red faced and stood still I was fucking 13 for fucks sake don't blame me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom