• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Clev+Pog
HLyhr.gif

Come on, Fergie!

Wilbur

Banned
Carrick, what a fucking hit.

I just like watching Cleverley pass and then move into space. It seems so basic but it doesn't happen a lot with English players.

dc89

And yet our bankrupt team are ahead of you. Must hurt. It's like the Million Dollar man being beaten up by a hobo

If financial FairPlay was worked how it should IMO United would be up shit creek with no paddle. But that's a whole other debate.

You are so bitter.

I'm loving it

Half a billion pounds in debt and top of the league.
It's not actually half a billion..

Still, wasted almost £400m on interest and debt related costs yet we're still here. Wonder what the team would be like if we spent that £400m on the pitch..

Salazar

I can see why LiverpoolGAF find it hard to appreciate Clev, since their own team turned into an Allardyce outfit to accommodate a donkey up front.

kharma45

City team vs Arsenal: Hart, Zabaleta, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Aguero, Balotelli

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Song, Walcott, Rosicky, Benayoun, Van Persie.

I can see Arsenal taking this one.

FootballFan

It's not actually half a billion..

Still, wasted almost £400m on interest and debt related costs yet we're still here. Wonder what the team would be like if we spent that £400m on the pitch..

It would be 10 Cleverlys + De Gea.

Pass and move all over the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom