• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
lol a yellow already

I think Atkinson made a mistake. Yes it stamps his foot on the game but he has caused himself a REAL problem. Could have handled it with a stern talking to.

Not saying it was a yellow but heading for the yellow that early in a big match is poor man management in most cases.

He has now laid down the law, that anything that could get a yellow will (if he was being consistent...)

so now when yellows dont come he will have players in his face.

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie, the grandparents thing is exactly what I mean. There's a link there, it wasn't a completely free choice.

That's why I'd struggle to be in the position of odd_morsel, purely because I can't understand how you did it. But yeah, it is no different to a Londoner supporting Man Utd. They've made a conscious decision. It runs so contrary to my experience of always knowing I'm a Leeds fan, and that's 'right' or whatever.

Speaking of Leeds, here's the highlights package from us vs. Reading:
iU0ToG3pE1Bak.gif

Well I'm from London, lived here all my life but support United because of some family links and because I liked watching them play.

Meier

Let's assume that missed kick was because he knew he'd been called for offsides.

Very nice passing by Arsenal on that lead up.

Choc

Banned
wtf @ Songs haircut lols

edit: Told ya didnt i

Mancini saying its a yellow because you want to be tough today based on the first one.

Referees create their own fucking problems ALL THE TIME

FootballFan

I have a feeling my prediction from earlier, including the minutes of the goals, is going to be way wrong. Arsenal is killing City atm.

Rosicky running that midfield like it was a summer's kickabout.

Despite having much of the ball, Arsenal have been denied any clear opportunities as City force them wide to their weaker side

kharma45

TBH I thought Ulster would win today.

They've been better than Munster throughout the Heineken Cup, even if Munster went unbeaten through the group stages.

Ulster moved up a level when they beat Clermont and Leicester. An improving Ulster is a very good thing for Irish rugby.

Aye that's true, more top teams the better.

Anyway, back to the football :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well I'm from London, lived here all my life but support United because of some family links and because I liked watching them play.

Support whoever you want, wherever you are.

You can't pick City if you're in Australia though.

Choc

Banned
tell ya what..........

the assesor wouldn't have said you got it wrong if he gave that as a pen

kompany clearly in the back

so now that the tackle has caused a sub, mancini will be furious it wasn't a yellow card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom