• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I do not know why Balotelli get away with being a cunt. Mancini has no one to blame but himself. He has Tevez and Dzeko yet he keeps on playing Super Mario.

And why the fuck doesn't he play Dzeko? He was killing the EPL at the beginning of the seaon.

KuGsj.gif

Balotelli and the others let Mancini down, Mancini lets everyone down. The only people at City doing their jobs are Kompany, Hart and Khaldoon.

Choc

Banned
to be fair to ramsey that leg was destroyed by a stoke player a few seasons back

it won't ever be the same....

Bumhead

Banned
City not winning the title this season is nothing short of an utter disaster. This is the poorest Premier League for years and the way their season is going out with a whimper is pathetic.

bud

ramsey just can't shoot on target, no matter how hard he tries.

look at the time and space he had there. yet he still managed to shoot it a few yards off target.

Smeghead

Balotelli's challenges were shocking today, but the blame doesn't lie with him for the loss this game.

The whole city team bar Lescott/Kompany/Hart were absolute wank and you could tell they were missing Silva. Nasri has been shit pretty much all season bar a handful of games and Aguero did fuck all today but i can't blame him with the support he had at midfield.

Mario is trying his best to not get taken to the Euro's, and to be honest the way he is at the moment i wouldn't take him. Needs to sort his shit out.

Manager

And why the fuck doesn't he play Dzeko? He was killing the EPL at the beginning of the seaon.

It was when Balotelli and Tevez were out. He has looked completely uinterested since they came back, specially Balotelli.

Plus, he's a complete confidence player and can't be trusted on solo games, he must play a couple in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom