• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern should have played at home today. With that "keeper" Gomez would have given me nice Fantasy points.

Goddamn, he's so shit, you'd think a club in the CL quarter final would have a decent 2nd keeper.

What's with the san siro pitch? Was it always like this? Or is their a special surprise for barca? I counted at least 15 slipping incidents.

spidye

Bayern should have played at home today. With that "keeper" Gomez would have given me nice Fantasy points.

Goddamn, he's so shit, you'd think a club in the CL quarter final would have a decent 2nd keeper.

he's the third keeper. 2nd keeper was even worse

UEFA can fine the home side because of the laser pointers right?

They will.

Anyway, nice first half, well played. The ref is awful, our defense is somehow doing pretty well (Antonini was awesome. Which is incredible), but Ibra-Robinho-Boateng are kinda meh today. Second half will be thougher, those three should be more dangerous.
What's with the san siro pitch? Was it always like this? Or is their a special surprise for barca? I counted at least 15 slipping incidents.

It's always like this.

elsk

Banned

He's the 3rd keeper if I'm not mistaken.
BTW... HOW SHIT ARE THE SPANISH REFEREES? fuck. Now I get why spanish teams do so good in european competitions: they don't have to face spanish referees

Wilbur

Banned
Roy Keane just called Adrian Chiles Matt.

Such a fucking waste, he always seemed like he'd be a brilliant manager.

Pinto, Cesc, Pedro, Thiago, and I don't know who else.

Pedro for Keita, Maybe Cesc for one of Mascherano or Busquets later on

Paracelsus

San Siro field has always been a turd for as long as I can remember. Some people lay the blame on the pitch for Pato being a Katawa soccer player.

Fantomex

Nnervous 1st halve.

Take off keta

He brings height and marking Messi, if they being in Tello for Keita, Iniesta would have to move back. Seems way too attacking for my taste. I'd rather he swap Keita for Thiago but having Thiago doing more of a marking job with creation from the back.

tzare

the field is too slippery to play technical. Plus there was a penalty to alexis, despite he could not reach the ball. I hope we improve his scond half, i'd change keita for cesc

Hixx

Roy Keane just called Adrian Chiles Matt.

Such a fucking waste, he always seemed like he'd be a brilliant manager.

Pedro for Keita, Maybe Cesc for one of Mascherano or Busquets later on

He is better at Kung Fu than managing, if the rumours are to be believed.

Yazan

Been shit the whole season. They change the grass four-five times per year for 150 000€ each time. Bad sunlight, high humidity and two teams sharing the same pitch are the reasons why it has been so awful lately.

Blablurn

man, thank god we scored. was nice and deserved. yeeeah, even if we played shitty. i know. but we just lacked some focus. now we got some luck instead. i take it. hope we can go for the second one.

panty

This is enough Barca fotball for me, I'm going to bed.

Hopefully Milan can do something so they could care for the match. Maybe try to attack?

Madridy

So Who was playing better between Marseille and Bayern?

Kinda shame how they conceded that goal but oh well, that is football and Ref mistakes happen!

Slizz

So Who was playing better between Marseille and Bayern?

Kinda shame how they conceded that goal but oh well, that is football and Ref mistakes happen!

Bayern on the offensive for the most part but OM constantly countering and threatening, pretty even slight edge to Bayern. Shit keeping lead to the goal.

Yazan

The two sides have had equal changes. Don't be blind, Barca having the ball doesn't mean they had many changes (or any changes).

Look what Marco Reus posted on his Facebook page :)

561276_266164643471376_223253907762450_598558_732889302_n.jpg

FuturusX

Just turned on the TV. How is the Milan game? Impressions of first half? What is this stuff I'm hearing about the pitch - conspiracy?

Milan pretty much parking the bus. It seems they drove an actual bus over the pitch to cut it up before the game.

Robhino missed a good early chance, if the goal had been as big as a double decker bus, he would still have missed.

Barcelona in the driving seat...but shooting boots are on the the team bus...

*I'll get me coat

Arrived for the second half. Saw the highlights for Milan x Barca. So many chances missed. but the ones that are gonna hurt most are Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom