• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 Robben

untitled-869k51.gif

pappe

Nocerino is like Robinho with no dribbling skills. Which basically means he cant hit shit.

I know!!! What does this guy do? Doesn't shoot,can't cross, Can't dribble, loses possession. My granny can play better and she needs a walker to help her walk.

Wilbur

Banned
Messi's the greatest player I've ever seen, but fuck me if I don't get annoyed with the constant sperming in his direction. He can't touch the ball without the commentators talking about how incredible he is or making some ridiculous metaphor or something.

RaGe_pt

Messi's the greatest player I've ever seen, but fuck me if I don't get annoyed with the constant sperming in his direction. He can't touch the ball without the commentators talking about how incredible he is or making some ridiculous metaphor or something.

Yeah he's the best I've seen and yeah that's annoying.

rodvik

Ray Hudson. Accept no substitutes.

rodvik

Milan has done a good job but they have effectively surrendered progressing. Winning at the camp nou is much harder than at home.

Salvadora

How about this to highlight Milan's achievement if they hold on for a 0-0 tonight. The last time Barca failed to score in a Champions Leaue away match during the Knock-out phase was on 29 April 2008. Manchester United beat them 1-0 at Old Trafford. More stats like this at Infostradalive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom