• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Just one of those days for Real.

I bet, even if they score they r gonna concede by a silly defensive mistake the very next minute or Valencia are gonna sneak a goal in right at the last minute.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Higuaín > Benzema
Just one of those days for Real.

I bet, even if they score they r gonna concede by a silly defensive mistake the very next minute or Valencia are gonna sneak a goal in right at the last minute.
They've had a lot of those days this season.

rodvik

fuck this shit

get me RVP

Jose-Mourinho-real-madrid-nationalturk-8765.jpg

Minions - Bring me RVP or the head of Messi.

Clegg

There are rumours going around that Balotelli got into a fight with a teammate after the Arsenal game.

Apparently he has had his cheekbone broken and is now in hospital. Not confirmed btw.

Feorax

There are rumours going around that Balotelli got into a fight with a teammate after the Arsenal game.

Apparently he has had his cheekbone broken and is now in hospital. Not confirmed btw.

Pretty much an after-game ritual at this point isnt it?

Wow, so not only was he involved in a scuffle...

But he got ass kicked too?

AND lol at Madrid if this is the start of a Cityesque collapse.

pappe

Apparently he has had his cheekbone broken and is now in hospital. Not confirmed .btw
I don't have trouble believing this and that it most probably is his fault n he deserved it.

rodvik

I wanted City to win the league but I am enjoying the shit out of this meltdown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom