• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rififi

Fuck, can't say that I am not disappointed, but Madrid did not deserve 3 points today. Then again, Guaita played really well.
Judging by today, Madrid will be lucky to get away with a draw at Camp Nou. I have no idea how they are going to play against Bayern. Valencia is a good team, but not Bayern or Barca quality.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Ref had nothing to do with Madrid not being able to get it in

0719-the-situation-getty-bn.jpg

xintin

If Barca beat Real in the Classico but still lose the title by 1 point wouldn't that be awesome?
very much so.

only caught the second half, Benzema (twice) and di Maria at the end had to score. Even easier than the chance Arsenal had before Arteta's miracle strike.

aeroslash

What a great match!

Today you can't say it's been the referee. Such a pitty València hasn't scored.

What an ending to la liga.

Come on Barça!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
In comparison:

04/10 Barcelona vs Getafe
04/14 Levante vs Barcelona
04/18 Chelsea vs Barcelona
04/21 Barcelona vs Real Madrid
04/24 Barcelona vs Chelsea

Razor554

I will troll so hard my RMA friends if RMA manage to lose Liga after leading it with 10pts. Now Patético go get some points from them!
Yeah, right. lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
hope atletico can at least scratch a tie, it's in their turf. Simeone work your magic come onnnnn!!!

aeroslash

04/11 Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid
04/14 Real Madrid vs Sporting
04/17 Bayern München vs Real Madrid
04/25 Real Madrid vs Bayern München

Better than that, the next maches are:

Real Madrid - Sevilla
Athletic de Bilbao - Real Madrid

Lightning

Banned
In comparison:

04/10 Barcelona vs Getafe
04/14 Levante vs Barcelona
04/18 Chelsea vs Barcelona
04/24 Barcelona vs Chelsea
Holy hell... and here I thought the EPL sides were dealt shitty schedules. The Real Madrid and Barcelona schedules suck ass.

Fantomex

Atlético hasn't beat Madrid since 1999, come the fuck on.

Did I say they are going to win/lose? The toughest league game they have beside Barcelona is against Atletico, after that they should easily win the rest of their games in la liga. You act like Atletico aren't playing with more grit and fire now.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Did I say they are going to win/lose? The toughest league game they have beside Barcelona is against Atletico, after that they should easily win the rest of their games in la liga. You act like Atletico aren't playing with more grit and fire now.
¿Y el Bilbao, apá?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Atlético hasn't beat Madrid since 1999, come the fuck on.

they are long overdue for something positive against Madrid. Simeone better motivate the fuck out of his players, make them look like it's a final.

they have the players, it's a matter of motivation. IMO Atletico has better players than Valencia. Hold on a tie till the second half, so Madrid play under pressure. They need to be careful not to concede in the first half.

panty

It shows against tougher teams that Benzema nor Higuain aren't playmakers/wingers. When Di Maria came it was almost constant pressure from Madrid. They should go back to

Benzema / Higuain
Di Maria - Özil - Ronaldo

Rad-

Well he didn't beast enough for me to say

"We'll buy him for 50 million"

:(

He had a bad game but he is good. In 17 league matches this season he has 5 goals and 13 assists. He just has horrible decision making, it's like he always makes the worst decision possible heh.

Also he tracks back a lot which is an underrated element in his game.

Forgot to add that he is a huge diver. One of the worst around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom