• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool 2-0

untitled-1gtks5.gif
untitled-3i0ju2.gif

Barcelona 1-0

untitled-2i9jb0.gif

Zabojnik

I never want to go back to Capello's Juve of boring, often underserved 1-0 victories, but man, sometimes I really wish we could turn into that team and do what Milan is doing tonight. Chievo bossing, 0-1 for Milan. :/

Bumhead

Banned
Fucking pigs 3-1 up at Rochdale. Back to third we go.

Tonight wasn't the match I expected them to drop points in but it would have been nice.

Hixx

Bellamy you spenk, there was a easy ball to the right.

edit: don't make me bring out my trump card when it comes to ugly footballers.

Arnie

Fucking pigs 3-1 up at Rochdale. Back to third we go.

Tonight wasn't the match I expected them to drop points in but it would have been nice.

Aye, Rochdale are pretty much down. Would've been a miracle if United dropped anything there.

Hey, Maniche is uglier than Spearing.

Common sense? Both were clear yellows whether he made one or 72 tackles, we could play agaisnt 5 and lose though.

Shogun - you really want us to go down because I don't like Suarez? To be honest there's no reason not to want us down though

Ah well as we head to non existence at least we had some good times along the way

Now we can feel hard done to pool should be down to 9

ShogunX

Common sense? Both were clear yellows whether he made one or 72 tackles, we could play agaisnt 5 and lose though.

Shogun - you really want us to go down because I don't like Suarez? To be honest there's no reason not to want us down though

Ah well as we head to non existence at least we had some good times along the way

Now we can feel hard done to pool should be down to 9

Don't worry you are going to still get points from this match.

Holy shit maybe not!!!!!

WORST PENALTY EVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom