• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyover

So if Jones somehow manages to get a red card, too, will Jose Enrique be in goal for the Cup semifinal? I'm a Liverpool fan, but I really would love to see that.

Red Card

untitled-4ncx9v.gif

Looks like the Liverpool player goes skating on the Yak's stomach at the end of that Gif XD

It's like we aint even bothered, playing at home against a rank average team who are resting players and down to ten men and we still don't attack

FEED THE CUNTING YAK

Chievo is really close to play like Barça, they're owning us. Having Seedorf in our formation is like playing 10vs11, same thing with Gattuso.

Oh and we may have two new injured players! :D

TeegsD

My Benfica friends have gone absolutely mental. Throwing conspiracy theories out left and right. Sweet lord these guys really hate losing.

Lightning

Banned
It's like we aint even bothered, playing at home against a rank average team who are resting players and down to ten men and we still don't attack

FEED THE CUNTING YAK
The thing is Blackburn still have a chance to avoid relegation but if this is how they play at home they have have no chance because QPR are playing quite well and Bolton will not be relegated.

If Blackburn go down this season they only have themselves to blame... These players don't look like they give a fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom