• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona 2-0 Messi!

untitled-10igx7g.gif

Feorax

Im thinking Aurelio needs to come on for Henderson second half. Both Aurelio an Johnson know how to get forward if they get the chance, so ideally we could get in a couple of good crosses for Carroll.

Dibbz

Poor Doni. Feel bad for him. Flanagan is a god damn wierdo, shouldn't be anywhere near a pitch. I guess he is part of "Europe's Finest Young Talent" that Liverpool fans go on about huh.

Feorax

Poor Doni. Feel bad for him. Flanagan is a god damn wierdo, shouldn't be anywhere near a pitch. I guess he is part of "Europe's Finest Young Talent" that Liverpool fans go on about huh.

No. Robinson is the better fullback. Flanno is just ok.

He really shouldnt have started though, should have been Glen and Enrique/Aurelio.

elseanio

Haha, who the fuck talks about flanno like that? He's behind Johnson, Kelly and Robinson, unfortunately those are all injured/ not match fit recently

Getting that all too familiar feeling that we are going to fuck this up. Be a bit unfair on you if we don't as we have handed wins to Wigan and QPR recently so why not throw Blackburn into the mix as well.

We should take at least a point but I have 0% faith

In fact if we get anything from it I'll be so surprised I'll let you guys choose my avatar for a month no arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom