• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool 2-2 Blackburn

untitled-11g9xnk.gif

untitled-1367xcb.gif

untitled-121uaoe.gif

That was some FIFA12 level goalkeeper blocking there, btw. I do that all the time when people try to clear the ball out of the box quickly without waiting for my striker to leave the box.

rodvik

Although it looked good on paper, Liverpool began to suspect that their new goal keeping coach was not entirely working in their best interest.

Manchester+United+Training+Press+Conference+VtfGIHLvGqGl.jpg

Clegg

And people say referees are biased towards United?

Liverpool are genuinely shit. I used to say that in a joking manner but right now they are genuinely awful. The football they play under Dalglish is in no way, shape or form, better than the stuff they played under Hodgson. And this is with over £100m invested in the team. Very few of these players have any footballing intelligence.

sneaky77

One of my friends is justifying it as a yellow :lol

Well he doesn't have control of the ball and is bouncing away from the goal, so I can see the "not a clear chance" argument.. but probably if the ref hadn't already red carded the other goalie he would have shown it here.

But yeah wtf was the goalie thinking not just grabbing the ball in the air lol

So glad I switched to watching this Pool-Burn game instead of the predictable golazo fest that is the Barca match. The outcome is certain in the Barca game, but in this one, either of these teams could f it up brilliantly at ANY moment. So exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom