• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
iQACT.jpg

lol, please use Viva

Fady K

Dat implosion. Are Atletico worthy of holding Real to a point?

It's crazy bro - not that Barca have anything in the bag but it's lovely because a month ago Barcelona reached a point where they had to keep winning in order to prevent Madrid from having a THIRTEEN POINT LEAD.

Atletico have improved massively since Diego became their coach. If they play a good game Madrid can still win, but it won't be easy. Barca almost finished the away fixture against them with a draw, until Messi scored a free kick in the last 10 minutes.

Fady K

Over here in the UAE the number of Barca and Madrid fans is insane. Messi and Ronaldo jerseys here sell like crazy.

Is ANYONE on footygaf going to watch the Barca-Madrid game on Apr 21st in CAMP NOU btw?

Meier

Meier hacked his twitter huh.

Haha, I've never said Neymar was better than Messi.. just that he's the best young talent out there. Messi is still young in the grand scheme of things, but you wouldn't lump him in the same pool as "young talent" since he has been around for so many years.

I do think Neymar has the capability of playing at Messi's level though.

Meier

You may be right, it's hard to say. I think he does personally.. he's on a good squad but his individual talent is quite clear.

Messi is otherworldly good, but he gets a LOT of help. Barca's passing is unbelievable.. it's not hard to score when you have teammates doing what his do.

Woah, whats with all the jackets (o_O)

Thanks bro! It seems our paint skills are similar :p Yours looks very natural!

Oh and btw - 61 GOALS. 1 POINT DIFFERENCE (for the next few hours at least). Boss!

Don't forget the 25 assists, will probably end up with the most assists in Europe this season, Ozil had the most last year with 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom