• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Is that 10 since he left now? Must be close. Good for him. His wedding/disappearance story was hilarious.

We're playing crap. I'm worried.

He is doing brilliantly for someone who only joined in January.

And we've definitely started poorly.

We can't afford to let City back into the title race.

Robin you cheeky bastard.
KuGsj.gif

Meier

Nice little give and go between Nasri and Tevez but one pass too many. Tevez took a shot but it was quite a ways off. You know he wants to get his 1st tonight.

Giggs doesn't carry out his defensive duties in CM. It's so important you do when you play 2 in there but Rooney is tracking more than he is.

Anderson

If he didn't score there, it could of been another penalty and red card. I liked wolves when mccarthy was there but wolves deserve everything they get for the sacking. Feel for the fans a bit though

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Might aswell score 11 now.

I can't believe we drew against Wolves.

We drew with them as well. Mick just sat 10 behind the ball, nicked a goal from a corner that shouldn't have been given, and that was it. Surely McCarthy's sacking will be looked upon as one of the worst decisions in their clubs history.

Anderson

I don't know why but part of me thinks thats a bit of a cunt move by RVP almost rubbing it in

Have to agree with that, easily could of fucked up and its very disrespectful. I love RVP but can see why fans of other teams can dislike him, he's arrogant at times but then do he es have the ability to be so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom