• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I've just finished Metal Gear Solid 3.

The tears just won't stop coming.
350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think I was the only one in the world who really liked Raiden lol

MGS2 was like an awesome parody if you think about it.

Clegg

Have you played 4? If not, don't bother...
I played 30 mins of MGS 4. I quit after realising it was really a better idea to play 3 first. I got the HD collection recently and was blown away at how good MGS 3 is.

I think it might be my favourite game ever. Its kind of like a classic James Bond movie, with added sci-fi. The soundtrack is amazing. Also the ending is just perfect.

Poor Snake.

Carbonox

MGS2 is my favourite MGS. I like Raiden and fucking adored the shit out of his crazy ninjaness in MGS4. Revengeance is gonna be godly this year!

Peace Walker is my least favourite. Didn't like it one bit.

Arnie

I played 30 mins of MGS 4. I quit after realising it was really a better idea to play 3 first. I got the HD collection recently and was blown away at how good MGS 3 is.

I think it might be my favourite game ever. Its kind of like a classic James Bond movie, with added sci-fi. The soundtrack is amazing. Also the ending is just perfect.

Poor Snake.
By far the best Metal Gear Solid and it's definitely in my top 5 games of all time. Very intrigued to hear your thoughts on 4 when you finish it.

Hixx

1 > 3 >>>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

LIST WARS COMMENCE

Kyoufu

MGS2 is my favourite MGS. I like Raiden and fucking adored the shit out of his crazy ninjaness in MGS4. Revengeance is gonna be godly this year!

Peace Walker is my least favourite. Didn't like it one bit.

So many things wrong with this post

(except for Revengeance which looks amazing)

Madridy

So many good games tonight! Will be switching between Dortmund-Bayern and Juve-Lazio while I wait for the Madrid derby.

Wow, Didn't know that Dortmund were this good! they play some beautiful football! even w/o Gotze!

Lightning

Banned
Almost game time. RVP hat trick here we come. Hahahahaha!

Just win damnit. The buffer will be most welcome with 2 tough games coming up!

MGS3 here, completed it so many times when it came out. Even did it on hard without being seen for the stealth camo thing, dragging Eva at the end almost drove me insane.

Got the HD collection but not played them yet.

Messi

I had a dream last night, that Madrid lost. But my dreams are never correct.

Edit: This avatar jacket movement is the best thing that has happened on futbolGAF in a while.

Clegg

By far the best Metal Gear Solid and it's definitely in my top 5 games of all time. Very intrigued to hear your thoughts on 4 when you finish it.

I know that some people dislike 4, but it still won GAFs GOTY so it can't be that bad.

I'm just blown away at how good MGS 3 is. The presentation, the gameplay, the characters the cutscenes, the music, oh god the music.

"What a thrill." It would be the perfect Bond theme.

Empty

1 > 3 >>>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

LIST WARS COMMENCE

bit generous to the abominable mgs4 tbh.

three is probably the best in terms of tight story, bosses, level design, setting, it's a very complete game, but i do have a soft underside for mgs2's zaniness despite it being a bit bad, especially with how much it trolls the player coming off the first, and it's a remarkably fun stealth game mechanically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom