• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

defel

Nothing beats the Classic Black Puma King boots. Functional and unpretentious but back when I used to play a lot of football (and Beckham was my hero) I always had the white, cream and grey Adidas predators.

Clegg

Were you like this, Slizz?
Jessica_452d84_227786.gif

I hope this gif is ok to post

Lol. Yes I do.

On another note, I'm walking around my University and I began to see too many perfectly shaped breasts.... I'm beginning to think that a good 30-40% of women might have implants at my school....

I saw 3 sets today in about a 5-minute period on a walk to and from 1 class that were magnificent.... Made me wonder...

lol. I'd be willing to bet that the number of women with implants down in Coral Gables.

Fun fact: Slizz and I both went (go) to universities named Miami, but went to different schools. I went to the better one :)

Wessiej

AZ - Valencia, just so Jozy Altidore can frustrate the shit out of me by probably scoring some goals today with lots of energy. Pretty much the complete opposite of his International play.

Jozy sucks @ AZ too.

Also, 4 fucking fans from Valencia in Alkmaar? Really? Fucking ''fans''.

Number 8 is the only one with a proper ass!

Also we all agree that rovers home kit is the best in the league right? Blue and white halves are so iconic

Gifbin sucks lol but the title of the .gif is hilarious. I dunno if I wanted to use hands, rather than just bury my face.

I like the url too, too much to actually want to enter the url myself so I can see, will only lead to dissapointment.

Well I see Iturraspe and Martinez have yellow cards so they will miss next week cause they probably will get yellows today

The one for Iturraspe was bullshit.

TeegsD

Woke up just in time from my nap for this game. Thank god Izmailov and Capel were fit to play. 11 minutes in, we aren't holding onto possession long enough to be particularly dangerous. Luckily our defense has been on their toes in order to stop their attacks from getting too dangerous. We are at home so i can see us scraping the win. Hopefully we keep them from scoring though.

Florida, warm weather.. yeah I am sure is boob jobs lol.

why is it called Miami in Ohio, is it affiliated to Uni of Miami or is there a town called Miami in Ohio?

Cool, that always used to confuse me until I got used to seeing it on the scores lol

Actual city in Ohio.

Not true.

We are located in Oxford, OH. We are called Miami University, and have been since 1809. That was back when the territory of Florida belonged to the Spanish. We are named after the region we are in known as the Miami River Valley. We also have a campus in Luxembourg. So :p

Wilbur

Banned
Number 8 is the only one with a proper ass!

Also we all agree that rovers home kit is the best in the league right? Blue and white halves are so iconic

Great kits
Man City
Tottenham

Good kits
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Chelsea
Fulham
Liverpool
Stoke
Swansea
Wigan

Okay kits
Blackburn
Everton
Man Utd
Newcastle
QPR
Sunderland
WBA

Shit kits
Bolton
Norwich
Wolves

sneaky77

Not true.

We are located in Oxford, OH. We are called Miami University, and have been since 1809. That was back when the territory of Florida belonged to the Spanish. We are named after the region we are in known as the Miami River Valley. We also have a campus in Luxembourg. So :p

I guess calling it Uni of Oxford in Ohio would also cause a conflict lol

Wilbur

Banned
On the subject of kits, I started a career as Schalke on FIFA because their kit is awesome. Sold Howedes for 28.5m to PSG and bought Hummels for 33.5m. Good swap right?

I guess calling it Uni of Oxford in Ohio would also cause a conflict lol

We don't actually like being called Miami of Ohio either because that isn't our name. But we generally don't get very much national press because we are a much smaller school population wise and athletics wise. It was still a lot of fun though!

sneaky77

We don't actually like being called Miami of Ohio either because that isn't our name. But we generally don't get very much national press because we are a much smaller school population wise and athletics wise. It was still a lot of fun though!

I think that's where my best friend's wife went to school actually, but I may be confusing it with another Ohio university..

Also gooooooolllllll...!!!!! Thanks for the gift goalie

sneaky77

another keeper gift.. 1-1

edit: you can't give up a goal so quick after taking the damn lead damit

edit2: holy shit iturraspe getting your hair cut by your mom using a plastic bowl went out of style yrs ago

The EA Euro 2012 thing sounds good but is Warner Bros still making a boxed game? I need to buy back my FIFA 12 now after selling it thinking Euro 2012 was not far away!

sneaky77

looked like Huntelaar may have been offside but thank god raul didnt get a touch

edit: that didn't look like much of a foul to me

Llorente.. leave that for susaeta ahhh

Hannover tied Atletico 1-1

another keeper gift.. 1-1

edit: you can't give up a goal so quick after taking the damn lead damit

edit2: holy shit iturraspe getting your hair cut by your mom using a plastic bowl went out of style yrs ago

We have a crazy amount of alumni from all over the country. I met students from Wyoming, California, Arizona, Florida, pretty much every state on the East Coast and Midwest. It's kind of crazy actually. Most people hail from Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Chicago though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom