• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llorente 2-2

untitled-7ymjum.gif

Wilbur

Banned
fuk u he was 26 until like a week ago :(

edit: okay a month ago FUCK YOU

But still, he's Torres' age and one is past and one is future phahaha

Llorente is our best striker right now.

The second is Raúl, as you can see, but the doors for the Euro are closed to him. Maybe the Olympic Games...

I hope Villa recovers soon, I've heard that he will start to run in a few days.

sneaky77

Llorente is our best striker right now.

The second is Raúl, as you can see, but the doors for the Euro are closed to him. Maybe the Olympic Games...

I think Soldado is better for the way the NT plays to be honest, than Raul I mean. Although he has found his second youth in Shalke for sure.

Wilbur

Banned
I think is been pretty even... Shalke hasn't been THAT superior.. we had chances to score

Really? One or two in the first half but you've hardly tested this goalkeeper, who you should have just been smacking shots at. Irazoiz has made a few great saves. I think Schalke have deserved the win, they've fucked this game up.

sneaky77

De Marcos on the ground not good... got caught in the leg and hit his head on the way down.. he tough it out bleeding from his testicles in one game this yr.. so he is tough.

godddammm Munian left it behind. Papadopoulos has saved Shalkes ass a few plays already.

De Marcos taken out for Ekiza.

sneaky77

Ibai Gomez run out of steam by the time he took the shot.. and Shalke hit the post

edit: Goltv commentators are 40% chance of getting the bilbao players name correct lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom