• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

messi, do u own a bayern shirt?

No, they don't sell them around here. Last time I seen some was in july last year when I was in florida, they had just released the new home. I didnt buy it for some stupid reason and regretted it since. Will buy the new one.

Chloe Mortez was great in Let me in, am I allowed to say she is cute? in a non sexual way. That girl from super 8 was great too.

>_>

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chloe is cute, but in a "I wanna brush her hair and buy her ice-cream" kinda way. edit: Damn that came out wrong didn't it? What Messi said I guess!

WJD

I have these but the champions league version cause I can rock purple :p

Awesome boots, best I have EVER had. I had Predator X's before the AdiPowers. They are really, really good boots.

I'm considering getting Predator X's for next season, are they really that good? As I said earlier I'm rocking T90III's at the moment and they're pretty good.
Puma PowerCat's look appealing too.

elsk

Banned
No, they don't sell them around here. Last time I seen some was in july last year when I was in florida, they had just released the new home. I didnt buy it for some stupid reason and regretted it since. Will buy the new one.

Chloe Mortez was great in Let me in, am I allowed to say she is cute? in a non sexual way. That girl from super 8 was great too.

>_>

We're keeping the home kit for another season, according to some rumors.

I'm considering getting Predator X's for next season, are they really that good? As I said earlier I'm rocking T90III's at the moment and they're pretty good.
World Cup's will be my next boot. Look so classy and been told they are super comfortable.

WJD

Chloe is cute, but in a "I wanna brush her hair and buy her ice-cream" kinda way.

free-candy-van.jpg

sneaky77

>_>

soccer.com is where I buy all my stuff, they have replica shirts as well

Aucool

How's Bojan doing at Roma?

I support Napoli so i follow a lot of Calcio matches and Bojan is not doing well. He's closed by Borini and Lamela that play as RW/LW a lot better than him, as FW he has no space cauze Totti and Osvaldo that are playing really well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I support Napoli so i follow a lot of Calcio matches and Bojan is not doing well. He's closed by Borini and Lamela that play as RW/LW a lot better than him, as FW he has no space cauze Totti and Osvaldo that are playing really well.

Why hello there :D

Prediction for Sunday?

dc89

Predator X are last years model

The current ones are AdiPower, like the picture on the previous page. And yes, they are a wonderful boot. They have the Sprint Frame from the F50's which make them a bit lighter than your average boot, but they still offer a good level of protection to the heel and toes because of the leather.

I could never wear F50's, I'd be afraid of having my foot broke because they are too light weight for me. But with the AdiPower I don't worry about that because they strike the right balance between weight and protection. They are a really nice fit too! I take a size 8/9 shoe but I have a size 10 football boot because I wear two pairs of socks :p

bjaelke

Cheers. A lot of reports are coming in that we're trying to sign him.

Aucool

Cheers. A lot of reports are coming in that we're trying to sign him.

Do you support Liverpool right? In my opinion Bojan could do good things in Premier, he has a good stamina but he suffer italian defences. His problem is that he can't play as winger (he's not very fast and has not a good dribling) but has FW he's good imho.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you support Liverpool right? In my opinion Bojan could do good things in Premier, he has a good stamina but he suffer italian defences. His problem that he can't play as winger (he's not very fast and has not a good dribling) but has FW he could do good things imho.

I think he's been disappointing from the Roma matches I've watched this season, and I agree with this; I think part of his problem was Enrique buying him, he assumed he'd be big cheese from his time at Barca but Borini and Osvaldo have stepped up to the plate while he meanders around the penalty box at times. He's not the best finisher in the world, and like Aucool says isn't the fastest either. He's good but overrated I think.

Sporting´s starting 11 for the match against Metalist.

Rui Patricio; João Pereira, Xandão, Polga, Insua; Carriço, Schaars, Matias Fernandez; Capel, Izmailov and Wolfswinkel.

Thank god Matias, Capel and Izmailov are all fit to play. It´s going to be a tough match but we should win it tonight.

xintin

hSxpX.jpg

Loved this <3
So awesome.

Pretty excited when I heard about the EURO 2012 expansion for FIFA 12. I dont know about $20 though...Is it just the teams in the tournament or are we getting all the UEFA countries like the old stand alone releases?

edit - great edit to the OT lol

Slizz

>_>

Nice Kit collection there Messi I'm always jealous. Noticed a pair of Blue and White Jordan III's in the closet. *Fistbump* Got the same pair.

Also I can't believe I own a jersey from a major club that you don't, as I do in fact own a Bayern kit

panty

Lovely cheerleaders :3

So what are you guys watching tonight?

Schalke - Bilbao
Sporting - Metalist
Atletico - Hannover
AZ - Valencia

I'm going with Schalke. GO PUKKI!

Pretty excited when I heard about the EURO 2012 expansion for FIFA 12. I dont know about $20 though...Is it just the teams in the tournament or are we getting all the UEFA countries like the old stand alone releases?

All the 53 European teams will be available.

bjaelke

Do you support Liverpool right? In my opinion Bojan could do good things in Premier, he has a good stamina but he suffer italian defences. His problem is that he can't play as winger (he's not very fast and has not a good dribling) but has FW he's good imho.

So he'll fit right into our winger-philosophy.

Slizz

Lovely cheerleaders :3

So what are you guys watching tonight?

Schalke - Bilbao
Sporting - Metalist
Atletico - Hannover
AZ - Valencia

I'm going with Schalke. GO PUKKI!

AZ - Valencia, just so Jozy Altidore can frustrate the shit out of me by probably scoring some goals today with lots of energy. Pretty much the complete opposite of his International play.

Slizz

Lacrosse and Swag are as synonymous as Da U and Swagger. :D (Slizz, I think you're the only one who is going to understand)

Lol. Yes I do.

On another note, I'm walking around my University and I began to see too many perfectly shaped breasts.... I'm beginning to think that a good 30-40% of women might have implants at my school....

I saw 3 sets today in about a 5-minute period on a walk to and from 1 class that were magnificent.... Made me wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom