• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Skip this post guys:
Tuesday April 24

Atalanta-Chievo, 5.30pm

Cagliari-Catania (at Trieste), 5.30pm

Wednesday April 25

Novara-Lazio, 11.30am

Lecce-Napoli, 2pm

Palermo-Parma, 2pm

Roma-Fiorentina, 2pm

Siena-Bologna, 2pm

Udinese-Inter, 2pm

Cesena-Juventus, 5pm

Milan-Genoa, 5pm

Week 34 revised schedule (UK kick-off times)

Saturday April 21

Parma-Cagliari, 5pm

Catania-Atalanta, 7.45pm

So our next game is on the 22nd with:
012-ASRomaFCItalySoccer1.jpg

flyover

Benayoun wins more headers than you'd think someone his size would do. Not that he's that short, but he often gets them against much larger players.

Plasma

Banned
Benayoun wins more headers than you'd think someone his size would do. Not that he's short, but he often gets them against much larger players.

He keeps popping up in the right position, if more of our players ran into the box they'd probably have a chance of getting a header in every now and then. The problem is most of them tend to stay outside of the box.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There will be more goals in this game for sure. Arsenal are weak in defense with Santos and Djourou and Wigan are taking some awful risks with their sideways passing.

flyover

If Spurs' were not shit at the moment I wouldn't be sure, And I'm still not. We've still to play stoke&chelsea.

I'd be a little worried about Chelsea getting top 4. They should be exhausted, with their Champs League and FA Cup schedule. But they're the deepest team outside of Manchester.

Tottenham just look gassed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Feel free to post about the MLS here.
Nah, I'm happy to settle for 4th. But it wont matter cause we've only to beat Barcelona twice then Madrid/Bayern, so European football next season is as good as in the bag...

Platini is going to make it up to Chelsea ;)

offshore

Watching ads on Sky... can anyone explain why chemical companies advertise on television?

3M, B-ASF... who are they advertising to?

Meier

1.8 million views for a strike outside the box.

Haha, it was one of those videos on the sidebar on Google News so I imagine a number of other folks came across it that way like I did. Nothing groundbreaking but a nice (and rare for him at LA) goal regardless.

ShogunX

Moses will be snapped up in the summer. Only 21 as well.

Wouldn't mind Liverpool having a look at him but we will somehow end up paying 25 million and Suarez.

offshore

Villa should sack McLeish and they should try to get Martinez again.

Although weren't Villa-GAF not too enamored with the prospect of Martinez taking over?

ATF487

If Wigan stay up and QPR go down, am I crazy for wanting to take a chance with Barton at Liverpool? If we're going to keep Carroll around, at least he could provide crosses in (from the right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom