• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagreed with the Benyaoun substitution. He was one of our bright midfielders alongside Rosicky. Gervinho hasnt impressed me at all this season, he needs 20 touches where he could do the same with only one. We have looked out of ideas this entire half, credit goes to Wigan.

The midfield is too far apart from the front players.

Clegg

I've just gotten home from Uni

Wigan winning and the return of Arselol defending?

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

Salvadora

I disagreed with the Benyaoun substitution. He was one of our bright midfielders alongside Rosicky. Gervinho hasnt impressed me at all this season, he needs 20 touches where he could do the same with only one. We have looked out of ideas this entire half, credit goes to Wigan.

The midfield is too far apart from the front players.

Don't forget he can't shoot to save his life.

Carbonox

We need to make sure we beat Stoke this weekend to capitalise if Arsenal do lose. Then we'd only be 2 points behind. Isn't the next game after that for Arsenal against Chelsea? If so, that would make it very interesting.

pappe

Wigan have defeated united, arsenal(maybe), Liverpool and Chelsea this season. Yet they r in the relegation battle.

Martinez can do well with a good squad.

Clegg

I've only been watching for 15 minutes but Wigan have looked brilliant in closing Arsenal down. Have they been like this the whole game?

And Gervinho has been pony.

Clegg

If Wigan win then they deserve huge credit for getting 6 points from United and Arsenal in the space of a week. Its a shame they couldn't play like this for most of the season.

And Wenger is still a moany cunt. I really dislike him.

K1LLER7

Brilliant past 3 results for Wigan if it stays like this. They should've got something from Chelsea, beat united and will probably beat Arsenal. Hope they stay up.

flyover

Brilliant past 3 results for Wigan if it stays like this. They should've got something from Chelsea, beat united and will probably beat Arsenal. Hope they stay up.

Me, too. On a related but separate note, I also wish Aston Villa were in more danger of relegation.

pappe

It's amazing how Wigan and Martinez manage to go on a great run and survive for yet another season every year.

Plasma

Banned
Congrats to Wigan, bit annoyed with their time wasting but still they played well.

As for us we just didn't turn up, you'd think going in at half time being a goal down to Wigan would have given those players a good kick up the backside but they barely did anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom