• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

If Wigan stay up and QPR go down, am I crazy for wanting to take a chance with Barton at Liverpool? If we're going to keep Carroll around, at least he could provide crosses in (from the right?)

We have already had enough negative headlines for one season. He's also an Everton fan.

dc89

If Arsenal lose tonight City have mathematically secured at least 2nd in the league. Progress. Forza Mancini.

COME ON WIGAN!

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It is funny and heartwarming that Arsenal fans like Arteta now. I just remember a lot of whining in this thread when he was first signed.

Do you think we should keep Walcott? Reckon we'd get 20 million from Liverpool for him.

I'd sell him happily for less than half that

Wenger blatantly protecting theo fragile ego, benayoun has been way more effective

He is getting a lot of stick on Twitter for his performance. We're all equally confused by Wenger's changes. People want the Ox on for him 20 minutes ago. Theo wouldn't have a career in the top 4 if it weren't for Arsenal.

Splatt

arsebandwljl0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom