• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

Rafael has been a bit disappointing lately. He played so well the first half of the season but now he has lost that form.

LegoArmo

Rafael has been a bit disappointing lately. He played so well the first half of the season but now he has lost that form.

I thought he was very good against Fulham, solid defensively, not been great going forward lately though, but I appreciate the effort.

He's almost always there to support the winger.

sixghost

This is quite obvious in retrospect, but Blackburn would be the only PL winners to be relegated if they went down, correct?

I wonder how long it will take for that to ever happen again.

Kyoufu

This is quite obvious in retrospect, but Blackburn would be the only PL winners to be relegated if they went down, correct?

I wonder how long it will take for that to ever happen again.

Pretty sad, that.

Losing Shearer killed Blackburn's relevancy. Heck, losing Shearer killed Newcastle's relevancy too! :lol

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
replace rooney with welbeck or giggsy...dude has been a non factor past the 20th minute.

Clegg

Jones needs to go off, he's been gash.

We need Rooney on the ball more.

Put on Welbeck or Young. We need more width down the left.

icO0HRGeKnkTy.jpg

Jones should go to RB. Get Welbeck or Young on. Maybe even Giggs to play out wide left.

Generally in control but not enough incision and also we're too predictable down the right.

Worried about the Yak and Hoilett though, they look dangerous. Great saves from De Gea.

Jones needs to go off, he's been gash.

We need Rooney on the ball more.

Put on Welbeck or Young. We need more width down the left.

Agreed. I'm happy whenever we play the 4-3-3, we seem more organized and comfortable on the ball, but I'm so annoyed Fergie started with Jones alongside two other deep-lying midfielders. Giggs or Cleverley would have been better; there's no penetration or link between midfield and attack.

Spilt milk, though; Rooney as a true attacking midfielder and Welbeck on the left with Jones off, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom