• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Didn't join in. Drew my curtains.

Steve Kean looks funny with a bluetooth headset in his ear. Like a shit member of Men in Black.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You and me both. I don't read books as I prefer the visual orgasm.

notalone.jpg

Brinbe

Fuck yes, loves me some 4-3-3. Glad SAF's going with that and giving Jones a run-out in midfield. Just hope Chicha's on his game. He's gonna be crucial for any success on the attacking end. If not, there's at least a ton of options available on the bench with Young/Welbeck. And of course, hope we get another glimpse at the Pog at some point. Only needs Cleverley out there too and it's a possible glimpse at a future midfield.

LegoArmo

I think the formation will work well, Carrick and Scholes are passing machines, and you have Jones in their to do the tackling and running in to space. Valencia is Valencia, and Rooney can do a job anywhere on the pitch.

Anderson

Had to be working the graveyard shift at work tonight and the radio is broken. BBC live text and Sunhi GIF's will have to surfice

C'mon Blackburn
for Jeff

Brinbe

Playing well in the early going, they're getting close. Rooney is causing them all sorts of problems cutting in from that left.

Salazar

Nowhere in Heathrow terminal to watch the game.

Please keep the swearing to a minimum or the airport firewall will block this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom