• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

This United team is so much greater than the sum of it's parts.

I agree with this. On the BBC live match report before the game, thee was a bit of a discussion about who United's best player this season has been. There was at least 5 or 6 players mentioned. That epitomises United this season.

Game Over

ihFnQIzH0TghA.gif
ibu1hSXtM2Azwj.gif

Rad-

I agree with this. On the BBC live match report before the game, thee was a bit of a discussion about who United's best player this season has been. There was at least 5 or 6 players mentioned. That epitomises United this season.

Not sure if I agree. To me it's clear that it's Valencia.

dc89

GAH! I have to look on the positive side here.

If City do finish 2nd that means next season they WILL win the title. Mancini has always improved his final finishing spot. And always by increments of two. 5th, 3rd....

Am I clutching at straws here?

If City do finish 2nd that means next season they WILL win the title. Mancini has always improved his final finishing spot. And always by increments of two. 5th, 3rd....

At least Bebe's bad at crossing though. So there's that.

Bo-Locks

Not so much clutching at straws as admitting defeat. But it ain't over yet.

rodvik

You think Mancini will be around? I assumed he would be fired if he didnt win anything this year.

LegoArmo

Yup. He'll be there all right.

My worst nightmare would be for United to clinch it at the Etihad. It's actually possible. :(

The funny thing is a lot of United fans have that game written off as a loss, and are hoping to be far enough ahead by then that it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom