• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it was a penalty but you can see the ref's given it and they all still fucking crowd round him. Get on with it you spoilt pricks

MMaRsu

So im sorry but does that ref have something in those pants or was he just happy to be there?

Clear penalty by the way.

untitled-382zh8.gif

Yes! 1-0

Bo-Locks

I can see Milan scoring a late sly goal, I just hope that it comes so late on and is so devastating that Barca can't respond.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Commentator, "Maybe this was just what the game needed, an early Barca goal"

No you fucking tool, that's the last thing the game needed.

No, the worst thing would've been an early Milan goal as they would have just pulled back and defended the rest of the game. Milan still needs only one goal.

Don't care about the penalty - it was deserved but the events leading to it were a bloody disgrace. Losing the ball and then everyone plays like headless chicken in the defense.

True.

But if Milan try and play some attacking football Barca are going to romp away with it.

Maybe but it certainly isn't over. A shit team like us (Copenhagen) managed to get quite a few good chances there while being down 1-0 (shot on the bar and a free header we somehow missed) and didn't concede again until the stoppage time.

Bo-Locks

Physically bullying this team is the only way to go. The team is full of weaklings and midgets. Chelsea are too old now, but they showed everyone the way to do it in 2009. City would be able to pull it off too, imo.

Nice Bayern 1:0 so I can watch the Milan game without switching channels all the time. Stupid digital TV no picture in picture anymore is horrible

Physically bullying this team is the only way to go. The team is full of weaklings and midgets. Chelsea are too old now, but they showed everyone the way to do it in 2009. City would be able to pull it off too, imo.

Yeah, it does work.

A City team of Hart, Richards, Toure, Kompany, Lescott, Yaya Toure, De Jong, Barry, Kolarov, Balotelli and Dzeko might have a decent chance.

TeegsD

Any PSV fans in this thread? It seems Sporting have reached an agreement with Labyad for 5 seasons. Is he any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom