• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Messi

Messi breaks Muller's record with 3 more games to go. There is no way he wont win the next Ballon'dor aswell.

tumblr_lznw23ZdDa1qgn8vn.gif

Omg I totally love this GIF and Messi

aeroslash

Messi has broken the record for the most goals in a season in Europe. Pelé was the record holder.

How can anyone make 68 goals in a season? And still 3 games to go! And better than that...how many goal assist has he made?:eek:

What is that feeling where you enjoy not just your team winning but the manner in which they do it? Their passing? Their pressing? Their determination and spirit?

It is love, I think.

Zabojnik

What is that feeling where you enjoy not just your team winning but the manner in which they do it? Their passing? Their pressing? Their determination and spirit?

It is love, I think.

Yup, love, I think. Now let's never get back to the Capello years of fucking boring football. I don't give a shit about winning if I can barely watch the game without falling asleep.

EDIT: Something happened in Fiorentina - Novara. I saw some manager type punch someone else on the bench.

Wilbur

Banned
Such is Terry's character, he cannot go longer than 60 minutes before having to yank his penis like that.
Like Wilbury

Way off the mark bud, been masturbating at five minute intervals while staring at your avatar since 4 this afternoon

fuenf

For that to work, Cisse would have to be an overrated super star.

But he's fucking legit, so there's no Ewing Theory potential here at all.

Of course he's legit but things were a little bit different at Freiburg. The media focused solely on him, there were a lot of rumours of him changing teams, he wanted to get away, so no he wasnt overrated but he still caused a lot of trouble for the team. Tbh i dont even remember him playing at THAT level in the Bundesliga (same goes for Ba).

Top Bottom