• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

TeegsD

Last CS Lab for the semester and my college career. Now I have to use my own time for the next two years. Going to have the Chelsea - Newcastle game open and probably watch bits and pieces when I wanna take a break

Wilbur

Banned
It's not worth it mate. Move on to AC II and never look back. The second game is what the first game wanted to be. It's rather lengthy too.

Oh I've finished the second one and Brotherhood before, bought the first and never finished it. Thought I'd give it another go though but it annoyed me from the start. On ACII and B, I changed the voices to Italian with English subs, and now I've got people that should be speaking Arabic with cockney and American accents. Shit like that annoys me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Six years of shit, Conte. We're so close.....

63vFP.jpg

1MHAr.jpg

9FGXk.jpg

FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE.

Clegg

I already have a tiny penis, how can it get worse?

TELL ME WHAT TO PLAY GAF

I'd play the MGS series first if I were you.

The story us utterly convoluted but there are some great character moments in each game. MGS 2 is fucking insane but it still remains a great game even when surrounded by its nonsense story.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is one of the greatest games to ever be released on PS 2. You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you missed out on it.

Meier

No goals today yet for Hazard.. dude has been a one-man wrecking crew lately with 8 goals in his last 9 Ligue 1 matches before today.

dc89

I want to play one of the games I listed above on PS3. Can't decide what.

Already today I've played RDR, Fifa, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 1 and Top Spin 4 for 5 minutes at a time.

I'd play some MGS. One cutscene can be longer than the aboves combined play time. GO!

Least I got some sex on me3

Said it before but the citadel missions are mainly shit, bring x to y by scanning a planet, no track of it you've picked it up already or not

Top Bottom