• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

FUCKING CISSSSEEEEE. About 30 seconds after I said he's due a goal it come through the radio! Was it a good goal? WHERE ARE THE GIFS.

I TOLD YOU TO BELIEVE KYOUFU. I THINK MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN

Destro scored for Siena against Nazio. See you in a year or two, fratello. We should at least swoop I'm for co-ownership with Siena. He seems worth a crack maybe he'll become smeing special.

And since we were talking about it earlier, yeah definitely buy the rest of Giovinco and fucking dish him off in exchange for somebody who isn't a child.

Yurt and Zab, fucking amazing avatars. :lol

Do yo have a source pic for nanoyurt?

Messi

Messi equals goalscoring record in Europe
Cisse equals boner record in this thread

Lionel%20Messi.jpg

Zabojnik

Destro scored for Siena against Nazio. See you in a year or two, fratello. We should at least swoop I'm for co-ownership with Siena. He seems worth a crack maybe he'll become smeing special.

And since we were talking about it earlier, yeah definitely buy the rest of Giovinco and fucking dish him off in exchange for somebody who isn't a child.

Yurt and Zab, fucking amazing avatars. :lol

Do yo have a source pic for nanoyurt?

giovinco_ita.jpg

Whatever happens, I love you all.

Top Bottom