• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

untitled-1184k9f.gif

dc89

I'd like a GIF of Mascherano telling Drogba he dived. That could get tons of mileage.

Edit! NO WAY! Posted at the same time. Sunhi can read minds. He delivers. <3

Meier

I'm not Cahill's biggest fan but he's been outstanding so far.
Interestingly enough, the Gamecast "Opta Stat" mentioned he'd only been on the pitch for 120 minutes before today's game and Chelsea had yielded 4 of their 9 total CL goals during that time period. Sounds like he's really stepped up tonight.

rvy

Banned

i·ro·ny
1 &#8194; &#8194;[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
noun, plural i·ro·nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
Literature .
a.
a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b.
(especially in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., especially as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.

Top Bottom