• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

El Tigre

untitled-1184k9f.gif

I actually spit out my water when I saw that. LOL

I know that the ITV bar is supposed to have the team's colour, the black or blue in this case, next to the team's name--the wedge in the corners. But GOD DAMN if the Black next to Barca's name is not bothering me. Makes the whole thing look unfinished to the graphic designer in me.

I know that the ITV bar is supposed to have the team's colour, the black or blue in this case, next to the team's name--the wedge in the corners. But GOD DAMN if the Black next to Barca's name is not bothering me. Makes the whole thing look unfinished to the graphic designer in me.

Are you sure you're watching ITV?

Wilbur

Banned
Ooh, I like that skin.. got a link? For whatever reason, I have stuck with the default for my 240 hours or so of FM12 although I used a slightly modified one for FM11.

I don't think I'd be able to find it again, sorry :/ FM Base is the website though, I'm sure of it. I'll have a quick look

Dive after dive from Chelsea tonight.

Can defend defensive tactics to get a result but not conning the ref. Guess it hasworked but not something you can commend in any way.

Not as annoying as their FA Cup graphics, worlds most unnecessarily big scorebar.

Yeah it's there in Sunhi's gifs. That little black corner. ANNOYING. LOL. Okay I'm done bitching about it. This is what I get anxious about when Juve aren't playing and I can't yell at Vucinic.

Top Bottom