• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Barca are playing quite poorly now. First half was brilliant from them but now they're just wasting it and seem really slow on the ball.

Sorry if I tempt fate Chelsea-GAF.

untitled-13qcj01.gif

Where's the foul?

getmegaryneville

I feel like we need to combine the "Is it a foul? Yes. Is it a dive? Absolutely." with issuchathingevenpossiblethereforealiens.gif

Somehow think the combination could be magical.

Sealda

Banned
Anyone else than me that think this match is similar to the Inter- Barca matches.

It is like every time Barca are chasing a goal, the matches becomes extremely full of whine, tension and breaks.

Why no Torres?! Felt like he could do that run Kalou "failed".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Honestly Barca have been shit. Missed 3 sitters and been sluggish throughout. I knew Chelsea would cope.

Wilbur

Banned
My love for coaches transcends clubs and teams sometimes - see Mourinho, Martinez, etc. - but sorry Pep. As much as I love you this scoreline is wonderful!

HOLD ON CHELSEA, HOLD THE FUCK ON

Really hope Chelsea can hold out. RM and Barca losing would be so glorious (Even though I'd still probably pick both teams to go through in the end).

Top Bottom