• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Not a bloody clue.

Arsenal really do have some shit players, Coquelin, Djourou, Jenkinson.

Also forgot the legendary Chamakh.

GorillaJu

Another Downing goal would be ideal, today. Would be great to build up some real belief for him. He's playing well once more. Showing good intelligence as well as skill.

Arnie

Another Downing goal would be ideal, today. Would be great to build up some real belief for him. He's playing well once more. Showing good intelligence as well as skill.

Not just me then. Looks decent once again.

Gerrard looks tired to me. Think we need to control how much he plays, 2 games in 4 days is a bit much.

Downing just needs some confidence. He has the skills, he's in his second year with the team, he'll be fine.

The first team isn't that bad. Allen/Lucas and Skrtel/Agger are a monstrous combination.

We just need some goals.

Carbonox

Anita is DM right? Newcastle already have Tiote and that Biriyani guy.

DM and can play LB too. Bigirimana isn't quite first team PL ready IMO but the kid is obviously Tiote v2. However, Anita will offer a great alternative. We need CM cover. Outside of Cabaye and Tiote, we don't have quality. Amalfitano and Bigirimana need time and Gosling is fucking pony.

Kyoufu

one of the main reasons we bought Anita for the first team is for his one touch passing ability. We're looking to boss the midfield more so hope he settles in and we get going.

Too bad our back line is still wank.

Emhemed

Really? Against 10 man Roberto Di Matteo Ramires at right back Chelsea?

I watched other pre-season games for City and they looked the same. Now they have more experience and confidence after what happened last season. And as for Chelsea they were 10 Men against Barca and we all know what happened
Please don't remeind me about that game AGAIN :(

Hearing a Liverpool match in Spanish (ESPN via xbox360) is music to my ears.

I can understand most of the Spanish and I don't get the fucked up commentary by old players that always sucked, never understood the game, and are complete morons.

Yes, this is the way to watch a game.

Slizz

Hearing a Liverpool match in Spanish (ESPN via xbox360) is music to my ears.

I can understand most of the Spanish and I don't get the fucked up commentary by old players that always sucked, never understood the game, and are complete morons.

Yes, this is the way to watch a game.

All the PL games I get on regular cable are on a Spanish channel. It has the option to hear the English broadcast via SAP but most of the time I rock the Spanish.

Tc91

Don't rate Coquelin but then again I don't follow Arsenal so my bad if I got that wrong.

Will tune in to the game to watch our future striker.

Lakitu

st5fu
I quite like watching us lately. Rodgers has definitely had a good start, looking forward to the season but we need to make at least two more signings. Right now we have the weakest squad in the top 7. Sterling looks great.

Fry

For you guys that missed the weirdest free-kick in a while.

ibtiDYLEX3It5O.gif

Meier

Only thing I like about LOF is the lack of lag. That's really it tbh.
Video quality is a million times better than other options and it works on my iPhone and iPad. Couldn't ask for more really.

For you guys that missed the weirdest free-kick in a while.

http://i.minus.com/ibtiDYLEX3It5O.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Very clever. Might have saved that for a match that matters if it were me.

Kyoufu

Video quality is a million times better than other options and it works on my iPhone and iPad. Couldn't ask for more really.

Would have liked channel options. Being stuck with one channel kind of blows.

B-Rod has been teaching Liverpool well.

This season is going to be exciting.

All the PL games I get on regular cable are on a Spanish channel. It has the option to hear the English broadcast via SAP but most of the time I rock the Spanish.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

I took two years of high school Spanish, I've been to Mexico like 5 times, Spain once, and I understand what's being said as it is sport language. When I concentrate, I get more.

But I really dig not having to listen to the dopes paid to be dopes.

GorillaJu

I quite like watching us lately. Rodgers has definitely had a good start, looking forward to the season but we need to make at least two more signings. Right now we have the weakest squad in the top 7. Sterling looks great.

I think Rodgers is more demanding than Hodgson or Dalglish were, especially in training. Kenny did a good job stopping the horrible landslide that had us just above the relegation zone, but didn't push them enough to really perform. Rodgers will do that, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom