• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you guys that missed the weirdest free-kick in a while.

ibtiDYLEX3It5O.gif

Deserves to be quoted. I like the way the team is producing goals already.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente's agent
"Given the complications to get Van Persie, Cavani & other players he seems to have become the main target of Juventus.

Bilbao certainly don't want to give him away on a free next year so he can be sold for around 20mil. A club like Bilbao won't receive another offer of that amount for him so they know they may have to capitalise"

Arnie

System's gone to shit with this influx of second string players. Carroll isn't good enough, neither is Spearing or Adam.

sohois

System's gone to shit with this influx of second string players. Carroll isn't good enough, neither is Spearing or Adam.

It's been 10 minutes, how could you possibly make such a judgment? Sounds to me like your mind was made up even before they came on.

edit: and just after typing this, a good Carroll pass sets up a Liverpool attack.

Arnie

It's been 10 minutes, how could you possibly make such a judgment? Sounds to me like your mind was made up even before they came on.
It was. And it's vindicated with each minute I see.

Carroll's not capable of playing in a fluid front four. He needs to bully centre backs and head crosses.

edit: and just after typing this, a good Carroll pass sets up a Liverpool attack.
Yes and for every one good pass that you'd expect from a ~£5 million player, he mis-controls a routine ball or goes wandering off to make a tackle in our own corner flag.

Meier

Oh another thing about LOF is it doesn't cover many games. It's pretty weak for anyone that watches more than just PL.
It's probably a British run site and it costs £3 a month. You can't expect it to have everything, lol. I'm just guessing, but I'd think it'll have some of the big matchups in other leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom