• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

A bit of good fortune thanks to a goalie mistake, though he has been on the receiving end of many fine saves last season so perhaps he was due. But once again some good stuff from both Carroll and Adam.

bjaelke

Don't think the paperwork was sorted in time.
It's just a friendly. I'm sure they could've agreed on something if necessary.
I think Rodgers is being fair to the team that he's taken through pre-season so far. Especially since the three midfielders we've used has worked so well.

Oh. Or that (elseanio).

I'm not talking about 90 minutes or even a half. Just give him the last 5-10 minutes so he gets a taste of Anfield before the season starts.

G17

Haven't watched La Liga as much as Ligue 1 and the Premier League and right now I'm in awe at how good Cazorla is, his passing, vision, and dribbling are things we've sorely missed in midfield last season.

Wilbur

Banned
Is like playing with 10 players, really. What an idiotic thing to do.

If I was Wenger I'd play a 4-3-1-2 primarily, with Walcott coming on as a winger late on to stretch defences. Song, Ramsey, Arteta, Cazorla, Rosicky, Wilshere and maybe M'Vila/Sahin are all capable of playing in a 3 man, with Rosicky and Cazorla able to play behind the strikers as well as RVP if he stays. Podolski and Giroud will work well together up front if he gets a chance.

G17

Mannone showing why he'll never be getting near the first team again.

How much does it set you back?

Arsenal Player comes with every Membership level. The Red Membership is £36.00.

I'd choose that over a day pass personally. You might as well have the membership to get tickets and the Arsenal Player all year.

Arnie

Or you can all become Manchester City fans and watch the best array of club videos on the best website for absolutely nothing.

GorillaJu

This game would be really frustrating to watch if it were a PL game. The gulf in quality between

Sterling Suarez Downing

Lucas Gerrard Shelvey

and

Sterling Carroll Shelvey

Spearing Adam Henderson

is pretty huge. The mobility is at like 50%. Good for Carroll to get on the score sheet and Adam's set up for him was a nice little skill move, but 5 of these guys just came on at half time and are playing like they just had a double session in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom