• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Kagawa handles the football like it's a porcelain doll. Such a silky touch.

God I hate Paddy so much.

Annoyed I'm missing this. What's the consensus?

Petrucci, Kagawa and Brady all having good games. Kagawa looks like he's still adjusting to the team. Finds himself in possession in really dangerous places but isn't finding a teammate to make the final pass too. Macheda, Anderson and Valencia all look like ass, though. Is Tony V even still playing? I feel like I haven't seen them even touch the ball.

Clegg

Can't watch the game but from reading this thread it looks like Kagawa and Petrucci are playing well.

Has Anderson improved at all or does he still look shite?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pazzini's #7 was given to Coutinho without anyone asking Pazzini about it. He walked in on Coutinho in the locker room wearing his number.

Classy.

Zabojnik

Pazzini's #7 was given to Coutinho without anyone asking Pazzini about it. He walked in on Coutinho in the locker room wearing his number.

Classy.

#PazziniDamiaoFuture or something.

Could be worse though. Imagine the hilarity if he'd have walked in on Quagliarella wearing his number.

Anyone else want in on the paid fantasy league. Got 21 so far

The_Hitcher89///Stark FC
Wilbury///JTbury FC
PrematureQuiche///PrematureQuiche FC
Arnie///LSD Eindhoven
Mastadon///Dyslexia Untied
elseanio/// Sporting Lisbonjela
BLSwagger10///Puff Puff Shoot
Joe///Holy Cannoli
Jeff Albertson///Jeff FC
Vivarazala///Vivalaraza
Freewheelin'///FreeWheelin FC
Awesome Animals///JTgate
choodi///Fatman United (choodi)
odd_morsel///Bacon of Hope FC
Spanish Wrath///Vuvuzela BRRRRFC
kharma45///Leave My Arcelona
Anderson///UnAthletic FC
Swance///Swance's Sexy Squad
WoodenLung///Voyeurs Young Boys
the walrus///TheWalrus
LegoArmo///BASED-in-Newcastle
PaulLFC///
Kylehimself///kylehimself

Bolded have paid, italics are TBC :)

Kikarian

I am a big fan of Tunnicliffe and Petrucci, Good players to have on the bench to bring on in the later stages of a match. Of course, not an important match.

I am a big fan of Tunnicliffe and Petrucci, Good players to have on the bench to bring on in the later stages of a match. Of course, not an important match.

Yup. Tunnicliffe and Petrucci, in particular, have impressed more than Powell. Obviously more used to the system, though.

Shinji
drool.gif

GorillaJu

every syllable should be completely flat with no rise or fall in intonation, and there's no "empty" vowel sound in Japanese, you have to clearly pronounce the "a" vowel in every syllable.

so it should sound exactly like it's spelled "Kah Gah Wah" but English speakers tend to add emphasis to the second syllable in 3+ syllable words, and change the surrounding vowels to an empty ə (schwa) sound. so it sounds like kə GAH wə

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom