• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Scholes pinging them passes around love it! All the better when I went to the Neville testimonial and him and Beckham were pinging about.

dc89

When I see people talk about a 'Scholes tackle' I get a very clear and precise picture in my head.

Scholes pinging them passes around love it! All the better when I went to the Neville testimonial and him and Beckham were pinging about.

Worst day of my life.

Meier

I know Man U fans were talking about this Cirigliano guy the other day..

City boss Roberto Mancini sent right-hand-man Attilio Lombardo to watch River Plate's Cirigliano in May after being alerted by his former Lazio team-mate Matias Almeyda who now coaches the Buenos Aires giants.

Mancini wanted to tie up a first option on the 20-year-old midfielder, who has been likened to ex-River Plate and current Barcelona star Javier Mascherano, there and then but the Argentine club refused to do a deal.

Paris St Germain and Manchester United have now also joined the race for his signature, according to rumours from Argentina.

City believe they can get Cirigliano, who holds an EU passport, in to replace £55,000-a-week De Jong and reduce their wage bill.

Arnie

BBC reporting that our first bid for Allen was rejected; £10 million and Jonjo on a season long loan.

Starting to lose faith in Greg Stobart.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BBC reporting that our first bid for Allen was rejected; £10 million and Jonjo on a season long loan.

Starting to lose faith in Greg Stobart.

Time for AVB to swoop.

Scholes' attempts at tackling have been shocking, even by his standards.

K1LLER7

wheres the fucking gifs

bebe_dance.gif

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom