• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

iNsIIIFM36nfH.gif

And it begins.

There's a video of her in the rain...

Homer_drools.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Saw on twitter that Bale could see a ban for playing for Spurs during Olympics.

Please let it happen. Bale ban coupled with the injuries they picked up last night would give us an easier game to play at the start of the season :p

Sorry to break it to you but those injuries are 3-4 day ones, nothing more serious.

The idea of Bale getting a ban is laughable. He only just started training again. A month ago, when the team was picked, he was not fit.

No Drogba or Anelka for Shanghai, lame.

Forfeit and a 3-0 win, then? :p

Also, PES 2013... I don't know man, I just don't know. The UI is still fucking atrocious. Granted, it's never been pretty, but it has at least been functional in the past. Konami always do some very interesting things, have some good ideas, etc. - not to mention their games have a lot more 'heart' than EA's - but they never quite get them right. Stuff like having manual and assisted shooting in the same control scheme is cool, but I don't know if it actually works in practice.

Bale should go to the Olympics.

Kyoufu

So you're telling me he Baled from Team GB?

zing

Why didn't they just block Bale from competing? This is the wrong way to do things.

AVB brings the lols and the season hasn't even started yet!

Sorry to break it to you but those injuries are 3-4 day ones, nothing more serious.

The idea of Bale getting a ban is laughable.

oh ok, heard the commentary say they could be out for the first game, but I suppose there's still a long time to go before then.

What the hell is going on at Malaga? I thought they were the Spanish Man City?
Owners not interested anymore.

Carzorla meeting with the club today with his agent apparently.

Don't really care for Bale getting banned but it would be funny if he did, simply because of him/Spurs doing Team GB over. Really cheap thing to do, if he didn't want to play he should have just said.

Blatter on Bale: "It is a possibility we could ban these players if they are not at the disposal of the national team....

....They (the association) complain and then we say let this player go or he cannot play for the club.

FA or Team GB or whatever won't complain though.

He says Bale is "a beast".
Said he was a physical beast I think. Which is hard to disagree with.

sohois

Apparently, Shanghai have player in their team whose name is Wang Shouting.

greatest name ever?

Shou and Ting are separate characters, it is not pronounced as one word. Sorry to burst your bubble, but one would say Sho Ting rather than shouting.

pappe

Shou and Ting are separate characters, it is not pronounced as one word. Sorry to burst your bubble, but one would say Sho Ting rather than shouting.

Get out of here with your mature talk and facts. If i wanna call him Shouting i will call him Shouting.

dc89

FUUUUUUUUU!

£56 per ticket to go see City v Southampton. I dread to think what the prices for the top 4 clashes will be.

I guess that's the price of success though. We're a massive club now.

FUUUUUUUUU!

£56 per ticket to go see City v Southampton. I dread to think what the prices for the top 4 clashes will be.

I guess that's the price of success though. We're a massive club now.
£56?! Wow...

Is that for a really good seat? That's as high as Arsenal/Spurs charge.

Arnie

Did that Paddy just say Lindegaard wants to play in the first team? He is in the first team you cretin.

I also like how it's a well known joke that he can't handle foreign names, probably brought on from calling Kagawa 'that Japanese boy' on Saturday.

Got my Leverkusen ticket today, decided to try 306 to see what it's like while prices are cheaper than normal. Looking forward to seeing Sami back at Anfield.
Nice, tell us how it is. Depending on how late availability goes I might be sitting up there. Obviously 305 is my preferred choice.

Brainless stuff from both players. On the bright side, Petrucci looks really good. Unlike Lingard, I could see him playing a deeper role in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom