• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

I feel like Southhampton should commit a bit more guys when breaking. They're finding open guys, but for a few seconds they're left isolated.

I'm sitting here watching this game while my girlfriend is sitting next to me watching some show about how a women is addicted to her breasts and another women who is addicted to eating tape. The women has triple k size breasts and doesn't think they're big enough and told her husband that she will divorce him if he tries to stop her from going bigger.

Splatt

Red Star Belgrade defender Nikola Maksimovic.

Oooh, that guy. I heard he was linked with Juventus but I thought it was media bullshit. He's alright for our league, he'd probably be shit in Serie A. Red Star will be playing Bordeaux this thursday in LE qualifications, so you can see him there.

Then again, I thought the same about Nastasic and last I've heard, he's been doing ok at Viola.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Had to change shirts twice yesterday. Was drenched :(

It's only 30 degrees atm (insanely hot for our standards) but not as bad as it gets over in the US. I'd die there.

For a few weeks, we had temperatures in the 35 - low 40s range, plus that awful humidity that made it feel worse, but right now it is 25 and quite nice. ;)

Watching Southampton at Manchester City right now.

LOL Kyoufu, 30º is "killing you?" You little baby. 30º is pleasant weather. Warm, but no where near untolerable.

50º a few days ago.

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-arrested-development.jpg

I'm sitting here watching this game while my girlfriend is sitting next to me watching some show about how a women is addicted to her breasts and another women who is addicted to eating tape. The women has triple k size breasts and doesn't think they're big enough and told her husband that she will divorce him if he tries to stop her from going bigger.

So what you're asking is, "Is Tevez a bigger tit"?

GQman2121

Banned
Assuming you're in a Chelsea dominated pub, what on earth could Chelsea fans troll City fans with?

There's a about an equal amount of City shirts here now. We've won, they've lost their best attacking option and had a pen saved. It's more about supporting the lone Saints fan though at this point.

Brinbe

Amazing show. The baby power ep is the best.

And welp, gg Southampton. He did look off.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oooh, that guy. I heard he was linked with Juventus but I thought it was media bullshit. He's alright for our league, he'd probably be shit in Serie A. Red Star will be playing Bordeaux this thursday in LE qualifications, so you can see him there.

Then again, I thought the same about Nastasic and last I've heard, he's been doing ok at Viola.

Yeah it's probably bullshit then, because that was their source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom